Find out if you may be at high risk for having OSA (obstructive sleep apnea).
1. Snoring: Have you been told that you snore?
2. Tired: Do you often feel tired, fatigued or sleepy during the daytime?
3. Observed: Do you know if you stop breathing or has anyone witnessed you stop breathing while you are asleep?
4. Blood Pressure: Do you have high blood pressure or on medication to control high blood pressure?
5. BMI: Is your body mass index greater than 28?
6. Age: Are you over 50 years old?
7. Neck Circumference: Are you a male with a neck circumference greater than 17 inches? or a female with a neck circumference than 16 inches?
8. Gender: Are you a male?
CHOICE OF LOCATION:
Windsor - TuesWindsor - Thurs
Leamington - WedAny Location
REASON FOR VISITING:
Snoring & ApneaDenturesOther